November 12, 2008

/Kanye ft. Young Jeezy - Amazing....

Nice Song I like it a lot....Kanye should rap on that one that would be crazyy....






I just saw one response on the KAnyeblog I just paste that one....

Artery
| November 11, 2008

"kanye they leaked your whole cd fam!! And you saved someones life!
Kanye Saved my Life (Kinda)
I'm sure none of you will care about this topic and just go over it or make fun of me but I just need to speak (or type) my mind.
Me and my girlfriend of two years broke up a few months back and I still love her to death and I have been miserable since then because I know she is the girl for me and she is just going on seemingly just fine and whenever we talk it just ends in an argument and I'm a man but man she's got me crying every night and I'm not afraid to say it. I love this girl to death and I really didn't think anything could get me out of this funk.
BUT THIS ALBUM means the world to me right now. To hear my idol since i was 13 years old put out a CD with such emotion and passion behind it, giving me something can relate to is the only thing left giving me hope. Music has always been my safe haven but I couldn't even look to that I was so depressed, I haven't eaten right since.."

damn...

Source: Kanyeblog
,imeem

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...