November 21, 2008

/Kanye - Glow in the dark 19 th November...

I was so tired from that what happend...Kanyes show was way to crazy...
It´s not that he wass just performing a few songs and stuff like that.... nooo!!!
-He was telling a story and his acting talent is very good too and inbetween he was performing songs that match to the situation...
Story : Kanye flys through the Universe and the only one he is able to communicate with, is his Spaceship;He wakes up lost in Space and everything starts like that..
Wake up, Mr. West, Mr. West, Mr. Fresh
Mr. by-his-self-he-so-impressed
I mean, damn, did you even see the test
You got D's mother fucker, D's, Rosie Perez
And yes, barely pass any and every class
Looking at every ass
Cheated on every test
I guess this is my dissertation
Homie, this shit is basic
Welcome to graduation.... ;he fights with a Monster which eats him up but Kanye make it out of that Situation with the words
"La la la la (Yea! )
Wait 'til I get my money right
I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven
When I awoke, I spent that on a necklace.
I told God I'd be back in a second,
Man It's so hard not to act reckless..."and for sure the poor lonley man needs some "Pussy" but his Spaceship helped him out with that...Goldiging Hoes :P ...
The effects were crazy... there was fire, ambitious Lightshows and a lot of fresh fog :P I´ve never seen something like that before...I think that everybody who was on his show, would agree with my point of view...After Celebrating the Good Life (got damn we were crazy on that one)...SOngs like...
" I was three years old, when you and I moved to the Chi
Late December, harsh winter gave me a cold
You fixed me up something that was good for my soul

Famous homemade chicken soup, can I have another bowl?
You work late nightshift to keep on the lights
Mommy got me training wheels so I could keep on my bike
And you would give anything in this world
Michael Jackson leather and a glove, but didn't give me a curl (Hey Mama) were just so right in time....

I could write for hours but....
Okay...at the end he performs American Boy and Love Lockdown...which were very well performed and the live
Taiko Drums are so enormous you can´t even imagine...damnnnnn...First Row Biatch!!! :P

Here some impressions ....




So all in all The Concert/Show was the Shittttttttt !!!

*Shoutout to J* and SE !!! :P

Source: Wikipedia, Youtube, Google

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...