November 10, 2008

/What you know about Pat !!!

//Yeah Man...thats my homie right there...




..see what he got about me
:P

It all started in the 11th grade in High School when I saw Pat,a very smart talented person who got abs like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson :P ....
We were hanging out together and soon Pat becomes a very good friend of mine and my training partner in the Gym that I was going too...(Pat decided to be a member of that gym so we could work out together)...
Football was and is his Passion and he played in the German National Team and of course he was one of the best players (He was the best :P ...it´s just the truth!!!)
So now Pat is in the United States (Goodwell, OK ) where he is studying at the Oklahoma Panhandle State University and where he plays for the OPSU Aggies...

If you want to know more about Pat klick here


Greetings to you my Friend ..hope to see you soon !!!



Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...