Juli 03, 2009

/Drake...Youngmoney/Cashmoney - Best I ever had (Musicvideo)

I´m a lil late wit that one but I gotta post that cause Drake is really dope and one of my favourite new artists!
So finally he signs to Youngmoney/Cashmoney which is a good choice cause Lil Wayne did and is still doin a lot for this boy !

...talks about Youngmoney/Cashmoney




And here is the Video of Best I ever had which is one the 3rd Place of the Billboard Charts which is crazy cause that Boy doesn´t even have an Album.
But that Mixtape "So far Gone" is crazy... so Toronto stand up....
And now Drake is workin' with Pharrell on his new Album (see the last Video)

Best I ever had (MusicVideo) directed by Kanye West



...talking about working with Pharrell



Source: OnSmash

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...