August 14, 2009

/Greatest Blog entry ever !



So I just came back from Paris !
The days were beautiful... "lovely" was with me soo :P...yuaap !
...Anyways there is so much happening...

/Drake´s "So far gone" will hit the stores soon before he´ll drop "Thank me later" later with a Bonus...



/and i can´t wait for this video ...a classic one already !
*Drake ft. Trey Songz - Successful (Behind the Scenes)



/Wow..to that one. I love making Beats and that seems really simple and verry inovative. Timbooo
*Timbaland & Rock Star Games Presents "Beaterator"



/And I can´t wait for that... All Black everything....
*Run this town Musicvideo Sneak Peek



/One of the Best Song out of Nelly´s "Brass Knuckles" Album...prod. by The Neptunes
*Nelly - Let It Go (ft. Pharrell)




/...and the King is finally Back with that joint produced. by Dre & Vidal !
*Usher - Crusin`

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...