Februar 01, 2010

/52nd Annual Grammy Awards!




Grammy night, Grammy night...
Holdin my Hands with my lovely wifey definetly payed off for Beyonce last night at the Grammys!
Misses Knowles Carter was nominated for ten Grammys at that night and had 6 at the end.
She became the most awarded woman in one night...yuap thats a note for the history!
With the words.. “I’d love to thank my family for all of their support, including my husband. I love you,” Beyonce showed love to her hubby Jay-Z and got 13 solo Grammys now ;including some Grammys from the Destiny´s Chil era, which is outstanding!
Other winners at that night were Taylor Swift with four Grammys, Jay-Z, Kings of Leon and The Black Eyed Peas with each three Grammys and Lady Gaga,Rihanna,Maxwell,Kanye West and Eminem with two each.
click here for the whole "winners list"

Although I was a little dissapointed with the performances ,Drake did a very good Job and the whole "Drop the world"/"Forever" performance was crazy.
The MJ tribute was beautiful and Usher is finally back and did his thing alongside Celine Dion,Jennifer Hudson, Carrie Underwood and Smokey Robinson.
So lets hope for more Good Music to come in 0'10!


click here for all the performances via Mr. WorldPremiere




via Rap-Up, Grammy.com

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...