Mai 30, 2010

/Summary of the week (25th - 30th May)

I was afk for a while and here are my fav topics of the last 5 days!

Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj - Knockout (MusicVideo)

This is really the Lil Wayne MusicVideo week!
There are several MusicVideos which getting released in the last 2 weeks of the YoungMoney rapper although he is in prison.
This is the latest Video and my personal fav which features YM´s 1st Lady!





Rihanna - Te Amo (MusicVideo)

The latest by Miss Fenty! Anthony Mandler did an amazing job again! I love the setting (Paris).






Big Boi - Shutterbugg (MusicVideo)

I really like the song very much and the Video is dope too. Watch out fo the fourthcoming Album of Big Boi which is called Sir Lucious Left Foot: The son of Chico Dusty. Dropping soon!





Rick Ross! 

The rapper who is now managed by Sean "Diddy" Combs covers the Source Magazine!


 Rick Ross - The Albert Anastasia EP (Mixtape)




This Mixtape is the prequel of the forthcoming Album of Rick Ross! I think the intro by Diddy says everything what to expect.





T.I. - Fuck a Mixtape presented by DJ Drama & DJ MLK



 That ain´t a Mixtape this is something like a movie! Crazy productions and the proof of the southern King that he is officially back!
Listen what the rapper had to say about his latest project!




Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...